Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eight is enough


I keep getting these great memes from Steph and I'm afraid I've become addicted.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Moving to a new house that won't cost us an arm and a leg--not being house poor any longer!
2. Having the finances to do other things besides pay the rent.
3. Losing more weight.
4. Selling the Mozartiana.
5. Getting our novel finished--and published.
6. Seeing Nathan on Monday.
7. Mother's Day dinner with my family.
8. Another day to write.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Made a fun post on my other blog.
2. Fed the cat.
3. Got dressed.
4. Went to work.
5. Answered telephones.
6. Went to the gym with Heather.
7. Ate dinner.
8. Goofed around with Steph.




8 Things I Wish I Could Do Right Now:

1. Go get a pedicure.
2. Fly Airbus to Vienna.
3. Get together with some of my old friends.
4. Sing in a performance of Le Nozze di Figaro.
5. Spend the weekend with Steph in a 5-star hotel somewhere, anywhere.
6. Sit in a hot tub and drink Margaritas.
7. Take Steph to Boston to get married.
8. Fit into a size 8 again.


8 Shows I Watch on Telly:

1. The Rachel Maddow Show (MSNBC)
2. The OETA Movie Club (PBS)
3. Rick Steves' Europe (PBS)
4. Whose Line is it, Anyway? (ABC Family)
5. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel Channel)
6. Top Chef (Bravo)
7. Project Runway (Bravo)
8. The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)


8 Life Lessons I Have Benefited From (or am TRYING to put into practice):

1. Love at first sight can happen.
2. Things (or people) are not always what they appear to be on the outside.
3. What's in the well will come up in the bucket.
4. Love really is all you need.
5. People are people no matter who or where.
6. Thoughts are things. What you dwell on, you will get.
7. Never say never.
8. Children will bring out the best and the worst in you.

No comments :

Post a Comment