Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's getting close!



My book is with the editor as I write this.  She contacted me last week and said that she was going to give it a second read and finish her corrections and suggestions and then send it back to me to make my final edits and rewrites.  Steph is in the process of building the marketing website and will be writing the Foreword, (I wrote the Afterword last week). I have lined up a couple of fellow writers, (and possibly a third), to read the book and write some reviews which will be posted on the marketing website.  After that is all accomplished, it will be sent to Lulu to be formatted and the cover added, and then will most likely be available for release sometime in mid November.  I was really hoping for an October 27th release date, which would have been Nancy Storace's 244th birthday, but that isn't within the realms of possibility at this point. 

I'll keep everyone posted on the exact release date and the opening of the website.  Thanks to all who have been so supportive and encouraging during this process.  You don't know what it means to me!

2 comments :