Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jumping back into the fire


It was just a year ago that I began writing So Faithful a Heart (January 13th, 2009, to be exact), and now, a year later, I'm jumping back in again and beginning the background research for my second novel, Rising From the Ashes, of which I am not going to reveal any details just yet. Several have asked if it was going to be another novel about Mozart and my answer to that question is not per se. Mozart figures prominently in the lives of two of the characters, but the story isn't about him, nor is it set in the 18th century, nor is it an historical fiction. I began the character analysis of the first character last night and will probably spend the remainder of the week doing that for three main characters before I begin outlining the plot. It feels good to be writing again.

No comments :

Post a Comment