Saturday, September 29, 2012

Has it really been over two years since I darkened this place?

It has been a while, I know, but life has a way of moving on and moving in so quickly that it's often difficult to keep up with all the things you were so dedicated to before. Such is the case for me. Since my last post, I've had emergency surgery (my poor gallbladder decided to give up the ghost), written and published my second novel, started my own publishing company with my partner, Steph, visited my oldest daughter in France, saw her graduate Phi Beta Kappa from college, sent my son off to the army, been diagnosed with borderline diabetes, and lost nearly 100 pounds. I've packed a lot of living into the last two years, and as packed with accomplishments as they have been, the greatest accomplishment has been my weight loss.

Today I made a video that traces my weight loss journey. How did I do it? I used common sense and started eating the way nature intended human beings to eat--cut out refined and processed sugars, cut out processed foods, and went back to natural, healthy, whole foods and plenty of low impact exercise. No gimmicks, no special diets, no pills, no surgery, and no expensive gym memberships. Watch the video and see my results. I'm pretty proud of me.


No comments :

Post a Comment