Thursday, February 12, 2009

Submit


sub·mit
v. sub·mit·ted, sub·mit·ting, sub·mits
v.tr.
1. To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another.
2. To subject to a condition or process.
3. To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose.
4. To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.
v.intr.
1. To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another. See Synonyms at yield.
2. To allow oneself to be subjected to something.
[Middle English submitten, from Latin submittere, to set under : sub-, sub- + mittere, to cause to go.]
sub·mittal (-mtl) n.
sub·mitter n.

I hereby submit myself to the power of the universe knowing that anything that comes my way both positive and negative is for my good and makes me a better, stronger, and more complete individual.

No comments :

Post a Comment